Strategy. Priorities. Action. Resilience. Knowledge.
Living the dream means embracing, and taking control of, change
A spark is a vehicle of change – it’s what we do (or is done to us) to move from one state to another. The beauty of a spark is that it is often a small action relative to the changes that follow. One or a series of small sparks is all that is necessary to start a huge fire, launch a rocket, create a whole new human or indeed, change your life.
It sounds so easy doesn’t it? Make a few small ‘sparks’ and change your life…ta da! Living the dream! Sadly for most of us, there’s often challenges and obstacles that get in the way. The SPARK Programme is designed (and tested!) to guide you through the process of embracing and taking control of change.
The 10 modules take you through:
- building your resilience, enabling you to adapt easily to the changes
- making decisions about and then based on your priorities
- creating a strategy so you have a step by step plan to follow
- dealing with the physical and emotional obstacles that will inevitably litter your path
Do you ever feel stuck?
You have these ideas in mind for how you’d really like your life to look but it feels completely unrealistic for you to actually make them happen – you’re too tired, too skint, not fit enough, never have enough time…and yet life, as it is just now, doesn’t feel quite as satisfying, as easy or as fun as you’d hoped it would be.
If this sounds familiar, the SPARK programme is just what you need!
- understand yourself and those around you better
- raise your resilience, helping you to deal with all the challenges of day to day life
- combat the obstacles that tend to show up whenever we step outside our comfort zone
- create an individually tailored plan, made up of small, actionable steps, to achieve your goal
On top of this, you’ll get personalised support, encouragement and cheerleading in our weekly group coaching sessions and have lifetime access to the course materials to revisit as often as you like.
– starting or growing a business
– moving house
– changing your career
– starting or expanding your family
– any major lifestyle change